Sylva, North Carolina Chuck Norris, Director
email@example.com designed by WEBtech
Types of services:
- Medical trips in Jackson County as well as Swain, Macon, Haywood, Buncombe, and points farther east. Contact JCT office for fares and details.
- Trips can be scheduled for Veterans Administration facilities at both Franklin and Oteen.
- Medicaid transportation.
- ADA accessible vehicles available.
- Services for Elderly activities, plus Adult Daycare.
- Periodically scheduled recreational trips to Asheville.
- Daycare/Headstart transportation.
- Scheduled trips to Asheville Airport, bus terminals in Haywood County, and Asheville.
- In county shopping, medical, social and recreational transportation services.
Call 586-0233 for fares and scheduling information.
REQUEST FOR TRANSPORTATION: Request for transportation must be received by 2:00 P.M. the day prior to the date of the trip that is within Jackson County. JCT will make every effort to accommodate transportation requests made after 2:00 p.m. but due to scheduling, this may not be possible.
Out-of-country trips must be scheduled at least one (1) week in advanced of the trip. If appointments are made less than a week in advanced they will be taken on availablility only.